Novedades
Ciudadano Estelar | Tu comunidad de Star Citizen en Español

¡Bienvenido! ¿A que esperas para formar parte de la comunidad hispana de Star Citizen con más años de historia? Únete hoy mismo, ¡Es gratis!

[AEGIS DYNAMICS] Interceptor AVENGER

yo consegui meter la dragonfly, desplegada.., pero al sacarla me hizo clipping con el techo y se solaparon xd

hola , actualmente tengo el modelo stalker con las celdas , podría quitarlas para usar el espacio para carga?

"With 3.11 and the introduction of the all-new 100 Series of starter ships, we took the opportunity to re-examine our starter ships, the variety we have available, and the current value of existing offerings.

It's likely no surprise to many of you that the utility and functionality of both the Avenger Titan and 300i give them both a value that exceeds their pledge price. For this reason, we are adjusting the pledge cost of both ships by $5. Specifically, this means the Avenger Titan will be $55 and the Origin 300i will be $60. As a side-note boon, this also means that if you want to upgrade your Titan or 300i in the future, after 3.11, their upgrade value will increase by $5.

Again, the price adjustments to the Avenger Titan and 300i will not go into effect until 3.11, but we wanted to give you an early heads-up.
"

Va a subir de precio junto a la 300i

Dirkh said:
"With 3.11 and the introduction of the all-new 100 Series of starter ships, we took the opportunity to re-examine our starter ships, the variety we have available, and the current value of existing offerings.

It's likely no surprise to many of you that the utility and functionality of both the Avenger Titan and 300i give them both a value that exceeds their pledge price. For this reason, we are adjusting the pledge cost of both ships by $5. Specifically, this means the Avenger Titan will be $55 and the Origin 300i will be $60. As a side-note boon, this also means that if you want to upgrade your Titan or 300i in the future, after 3.11, their upgrade value will increase by $5.

Again, the price adjustments to the Avenger Titan and 300i will not go into effect until 3.11, but we wanted to give you an early heads-up.
"

pero solo va subir la titan? y la stalker?

Vivndum said:
Dirkh said:

"

pero solo va subir la titan? y la stalker?

Sólo han dicho que subirá de precio el Avenger Titan (y la 300i). No han dicho nada de las variantes ni de una ni de otra. Puede que se queden igual que ahora, porque no se producen solapamientos de precios (p. ej. el Avenger Titan no pasa a costar igual que un Avenger Stalker),  quieran subirlos más tarde, o se hayan olvidado de la existencia de las variantes.

Atrás